Why this is useful?
The dashboard exposes an overview of the latest project metrics (code smells, complexity, duplicates, etc). It also shows all historical data so that you can analyze trends in your code base (e.g. is the quality of your code base improving or not).
The dashboard includes the following metrics
- Code smells aggregated by category: code violations by category (such as code style, security, safety)
- Code smells aggregated by severity: code violations by severity (from critical to minor)
- Number of duplicates lines: duplicated code across the code base and should be refactored
- Complex Functions: functions that are too complex to be easily understood and maintainable
- Readable Functions: functions that are too long and causes maintainability issues